I hope you're having a great holiday - or lifeday, whatever matters to you!
No big intro this time. Enjoy the slurp 😋
I sat down with 👉 Kalen Hayman to talk about the things that no one talks about.
In this first episode of the Art of Coliving podcast, we are explaining
✓ How to not market the space, but the intersection of the space and residents
✓ How to set real expectations that will increase your net promoter score
✓ How to create authentic content without having to create it yourself (yes)
✓ And how to avoid brand identity issues in the long-run
Give it a listen. It's only 10 minutes. And it was a blast.
PS: If you want to book a 30min discovery call with us (until next week) then schedule it here 👉 www.bit.ly/meetgui
“Coliving is like a highway. You enter into the car, put your seatbelt on, and experience life at 400 km/h. It’s fucking nuts.”
Those were the words of my friend after experiencing in only 48h
- more human touch than in the last month combined
- talking about parent-childhood trauma with a sexual healer resident
- taking part a group letting-go ceremony around fears and vulnerability
- and almost hiring a resident for his own company
Here is the point: those experiences would have happened on a way slower scale in normal life, if not at all.
Continue reading to understand why coliving can be truly transformative if done well - and how it can be detrimental if not.
On a personal note, I'll be in between Mallorca, Lisbon, Lyon and Paris (including for MIPIM). Hit me up if you want to meet 🙃
On a professional side, here are the things that we can collaborate on...
1. We're working on the upcoming Coliving Insights magazine (September). We're still open for partnerships and sponsored content - reach out if you want to get of a strong corporate, decision-making audience.
2. We are going to relaunch the entire membership benefits with Co-Liv. Stay tuned, because this will be a big step for the coliving scene. Here too, we're open for new ambassadors and partners - read more here.
3. I'll be finishing up my Art of Coliving book so that it can be launched end of September. It's been long awaiting and I finally have the focus to pull this through. If you want to be a promotional partner, sponsor, or affiliate of the initiative, hit me up!
4. I'm going to open the House of Co - an experiential coliving lab, documenting human emotions and group dynamics. On top of that, we are going to record a coliving documentary with Kalen as director. Reach out if that resonates - it's early stage but will happen soon, and we're looking for any type of partners (researchers, sociologists, sponsors, and distributors).
What else? Well, let's keep it here for now, more in the upcoming week 😉
PS: If you have any thoughts on what you just read or on the podcast, please share them with me. And if someone forwarded you this email, you can subscribe to my newsletter here 👈
The Coliving Cocktail newsletter fills you twice a month with the latest updates from the coliving industry, major content pieces, upcoming industry events, and personal insights from our founder on how to improve your user experience.